Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cute Pics and Contest :D

Sorry i havent been here in a while guys. Been going through a bit of stuff :D No worries, next month ill be here more!!! lol I plan on doing ABC posts next month. When i say ABC posts i mean post about the letter of the alphabet for 26 days :D I might do that on my youtube too lol sounds like a good idea, but yeah next month fo sho lol

OKI so i just bought this sticker sack set and other sticker sacks and a pencil yesterday. Some are doubles of these so ill probably be swapping the doubles away, or keeping them if i really like them ^_^
Photobucket
This shop is my little secret lol, so if you want the link gotta comment and ill give it to ya XD


Next is this effing adorable pencil pouch
Photobucket
I know the website its from because of the background, but i really do not think they still have it in stock T_T
[q-outlet.com]


Lastly is a photo for a contest that cuteplush is having
Photobucket
put your own captions ad you could win!!!
Info here: http://everydaycute.com/?p=147

Send me the link to your captions too!! i wanna read and laugh ^_^
It ends July 2nd so hurry and go <3

No comments:

Post a Comment