Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Current Obsession :D

So i have been making a few orders lately [via online of course] and they are mainly, or only, including sticker sacks. I have ordered 18 sticker sacks and received 3 as freebies...Its ok if cute is your addiction right? Let's just pretend like it is :D
Ok so here is my first order from my fav shop [k.ya]:
Photobucket
I ordered alot of sticker sacks, 13 i think, and received 3 of them as freebies. I also bought a wooden pencil for my collection, and also received a free eraser which is super cute!.
My fav sacks out of this bunch have to be
- Kamio Japan Drawing party sticker sack
- Kamio Japan Animal Mansion sticker sack
- Smile Bit sticker sack
They were the cutest. It was so tiring opening and sorting out all the flakes O_o

Moving onto another fav shop of mine, Miki's shop <3
Photobucket
The skeleton sack is for my "big sis" in Canada. Ive been putting a package together for her while waiting for my package from her XD it makes sense dont question it.
The two bunny sacks are for me O_o, the flakes are too fricken cute! My fav is the chocolate bunny <3
And the fish sack is amazing! the flakes look too adorable
Ill uplaod sticker flakes at the end by the way lol although the big flakes were not pictured...cuz i put them away before i took the pics, and some flakes are missing since i put them away too lol DONT QUESTION ME!
oh by the way miki added two cute mini mamegoma sheets <3

Lastly:
Photobucket
A sticker sack that i have been looking for ever since the first time i saw it. I think its called pool cool very round animal sticker sack? i dunno but i love the flakes!!! This is from Hana [zerofantasies] she added some free mini memo sheets that are also adorable!

Moving onto a different find of package, a swap package i received from my partner on swap-bot:
Photobucket
Arkaya made my day with all the shinchan, domo, and pucca <3 along with generic kawaii items!!! This was the best swap i have received on swapbot hands down.

Oki now for sticker flake views: [Im not going to make them medium sized to fit the blog so just click the pic if oyu cant see it all kay <3]
- Photobucket
[missing big flake, and a few of the smaller flakes]
- Photobucket
[missing big flake, and some smaller]
- Photobucket
[missing big and smaller flakes]
- Photobucket
[missing big and smaller flakes]
- Photobucket
[missing big and smaller flakes]
- Photobucket
[missing big and smaller flakes]
- Photobucket
[missing the PVC stickers lol]

yeah lol
Oh and i also did some shopping yesterday and here are the items i got:
Photobucket
I got the...dunno the name but will wing it...stick figure boy eco-friendly water bottle, mint popsicle cell charm, black panda mechanical pencil, two hello kitty mini memo pads [not pictured], two sugarbunnies, and cherrybun [name?] lettersets. I got the hello kitty bento box, and a strawberry ramune drink for free. THANK YOU frequent buyer card ^_^
The hello kitty bento box is actually really really cute! I dont like hello kitty much unless i buy her myself lol, and its got a good amount of space along with fork and spoon. So happy to get it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment