Thursday, July 29, 2010

KAWAI!!! :D

Lets go through some kawaii online purchases and photos i have found yes?
Starting with some really nice items i found while surfing LJ. These items i purchased from the user "lovetopia"
Photobucket
I love kawaii pens and pencils, i have a HUGE amount of them XD Ok now to explain them all starting at top left
- Hello Kitty Mechanical Pencil/ Pen set. I actually want to get another set for my friend XD but later
- the blue bunny pen
- the girl with the blue ball on top
- the blue winged pen
If you havent noticed, i really like the color blue haha.
Ok moving right along:
Photobucket
These two notebooks i found surfing around ebay lol I cant remember the seller's name but these are so cute!!!!
Now this Fox plushie that i bought for Thanh ^_^, It comes with a removable onigiri keychain plush
Photobucket
Ordered from CutePlush.com alot of cute items there :D great shipping!!

Photobucket
These great sticker sacks i purchased from a flickr friend. Theyre rare....but i opened them and am using the flakes XD I cant help it >_<


OK MOVING ON TO KAWAII PHOTOS FOUND ONLINE!!
Photobucket
Soooo cute!! this cute cute set of Takochu Octopus Plush!! I love their little O mouths ^_^!

Photobucket
I want a manju onsen cup to hold my kawaii pens/pencils!! plus i want all those pens/pencils hahaha told you i was addicted :P

Photobucket
Haha look at their faces ^_^

Photobucket
I always thought Scrump plush were so cute!!! But why does she always cost more than the other plush?

Photobucket
GIANT MILK-KUN PILLOW *chuuu* ^3^


ok ok im done for now ^_^
Much love and Kawaii Kisses <3

1 comment:

  1. Been looking for that scrump plush! I've only seen it in pictures not for sale :( do you know where I can find it? Thanks so much love your page :D

    ReplyDelete