Monday, July 5, 2010

Eeperz

So i definitely gave up on the Alphabet Blog a day XD
But i am doing Alphabet Vlog a day on my youtube channel. If in fact you do want to hear my alphabet then its there. On letter E now lol.
I have been uploaded on the day after the actual day, but i got on track for E haha.
Other than that I am finally putting my AshleyxThanh video together, and im going to do a spotlight vid of me and Nikki hopefully if my fricken iMovie stops being omega faggoty lol.
Oki and also here are a few swaps that i received:

Fill a ziploc with kawaii swap:
Photobucket

Journal [based off profile] swap:
Photobucket

So im not doing group swaps anymore...the swaps i have been getting are not wowing me at all. Im only going to be doing private swaps. once im done with the group swaps ive signed up for ill have enough ratings to make my owns swaps on swap-bot >_>
Im might do small swaps, but nothing that i will have my hopes up for...cuz i am just not pleased with swaps ive been getting lately....

No comments:

Post a Comment