Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cute-Plush :D

I came across this plush on QueenofDorks deviantART page. I think all of her art is so adorable! so when i saw this plush, my jaw just dropped! AND THE PRICE O_o, i couldn't pass it up >_<
Photobucket
This super omega cute fox plush is on pre-order now for only $16 [$21 with shipping...well where i live lol] until the 15th, then after the 15th it jacks up to $24 [$29 with shipping to where i live]. I actually just pre-ordered mine a few minutes ago ^_^
Well, i bought it wanting to give it to Thanh [<--my bf by the way lol], cuz i think it will be so cute sitting on his bed ^_^. I should make it a little guitar XD
BY THE WAY this guy is 10" tall O_o and 12" if you measure out the tail! It needed to be bought lol
If you pre-order yours also, they will be shipped out by the end of the month ^_^
I wanted to make sure i got mine before its gone <3
Hope you enjoyed!

Much Love and Kawaii Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment