Thursday, June 10, 2010

.::Kawaii Stardom::.

Photobucket
Are there any kawaii stars out there? Like any kawaii queens? Can i like self proclaim myself as a kawaii queen? lol. Naw im not kawaii enough....I'll self proclaim myself as a kawaii Princess :D
Yeah that'll do hahaha
so i have now just went from a Kawaii Kid, to a Kawaii Princess buahahaha >:D well no one can stop me. Unless some Kawaii higher console comes to my home and strip me of all of my kawaii items because im not worthy O_o *waits for bum rush of people* WELL SINCE THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!! i am a kawaii princess yesh!
Well with that said lets do a mini photo-dump yeah?
Ok here we go!

Such Cute Grab Bag Photos, They give me great ideas for my grab bags ^_^
Photobucket
Photobucket

I dont even like yogurt but this is just too cute!! Maybe too cute to eat :D
Photobucket

Teehee little cardboard paper doggie! Isnt he just precious <3
Photobucket

And just about the cutest necklace ever yeah?
Photobucket

Well that it for this part of my day :D haha
Hope to hear from you soon
Much Love and Kawaii Kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment