Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mail Time :D

Lots of goodies in the mail today ^_^
Lets start with a present from my Love Linda ^_^
Photobucket
She sent me all these wonderful goodies.
My first Momiji, a gloomy bear, sticker sacks, sticker sheet, momiji pen, hello kitty snack ,and a lovely card ^_^

Here's a better look at MY FIRST MOMIJI! [can you feel my excitement ^_^]
Photobucket
Its a party girl one ^_^
all for my birthday <3 and she wrote a special note on the slip you stick inside the bottom ^_^
these dolls are just to die for!
Here's the website for them
Link: http://lovemomiji.com/

Next is a set of dunny that i ordered from a member on kidrobot forums ^_^
These are all from the Fatale series <3
Photobucket

In order from left to right:
2x CW
Catalina Estrada
The Baroness
Juli West
LADY AIKO
i love them all!
The Baroness is 1/200 OMG! lol lucky me
and all at a great price for 6 dunny ^_^

Oki time for me to depart once again ^_^
Hope you enjoyed this mail ramble lol
Much Love and Kawaii Kisses <3

1 comment: