Monday, June 14, 2010

What have i been up to?

Well Lets See shall we?
Photobucket
recieved mystery pouch swap
truth be told: i dont really like the "pouch" seeng as its a big bag when the requirements were a *pencil pouch, *makeup pouch, *large coin purse. [by the way i set up the swap myself] It didnt state that the pouch could be a bag. And i know im 18...but im not 10 -_-. Can you tell how much i dont really like the bag >_< I do appreciate it, but just do not favor it..
A few items were in my letting go album, but its ok. Alot of the other items were pretty delightful. Nothing from my wishlist or favorites i dont think [i only say this cuz she said she looked at them lol] Ok moving on, i feel like im bashing this bad -_- i do like some of the items alot though.
Photobucket
I am back to being an active member on swapbot. Flickr swaps are EXCRUTIATINGLY SLOW, so i decided to rejoin swapbot. This is the 20 memo sheets and 2 sticker flakes swap i joined. I also added something special that i know the reciever will like >:D haha. I know you cant see the contents but yeah lol. And i decided that i should start decorating my envelopes. Mine are always bare >_<. I also drew pictures on another envelope to a customer but i didnt have time to take a photo of it lol
Photobucket
I've also been drawing, coloring, and cutting out my own handmade stickers :D These are the ones ive done so far. I will be drawing Thanh and I next. Im so excited <3


No picture but im saying it....I GOT MY CONCERT TICKET FOR THE MIYAVI CONCERT AT THE MASQUERADE!!!!
Gah im so excited <3

No comments:

Post a Comment