Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st :D "Lookville-A place to share fashion tips and advices"

I discovered this site called Lookville, where if you like fashion or would just like to get fashion tips, this site allows you to upload photos of your outfits and ask anything you'd want to know.
I uploaded my harajuku raver look as my first photo for critiquing, i hope they dont tear me down too hard lol. But hey i posted it for tips right.

here's the link: http://lookville.com/

and here's my first look post with a comment already ^_^
which was definitely a confidence booster ^_^
Photobucket
[photo may be too wide for box so just click on it if you like lol]

The site is currently invitation only and i have 5 friend invites to give away ^_^ so if you would like to join, just let me know ^_^

Ill be posting all my Unique looks on this site for critiquing <3
Im so excited!
Hope you enjoy it too <3

Much Love and Kawaii Kisses

1 comment:

  1. oooo that's pretty neat! do you mind inviting me? my e-mail address is: crystal_ezeoke@yahoo.com

    i wanna start posting up my gyaru outfits.

    ReplyDelete