Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photoshoots to help with college fund

Hey kids!
So some of you may know that I like to do photography on the side.
Not a big fan of the trend, but I'm a fan of fun, and photography is fun. Shoots are fun.
I'm also a big fan of $$$, while I'm not a big fan of having a job [and its hella hard to get one now-a-days].
hahah

SO.
My friend Nikki gave me this sweet idea of doing photoshoots for anyone in the area of Georgia :D


SOOOOOO.
Here's what i can offer you.
This goes for anyone.
Bands, models, or anyone who just wants nice pictures of themselves for myspace, facebook, whatever! :)

1. You pick the location. Keep in mind, this is only for people in the area.
If you can't think of anywhere specific you want to do it,
we can work something out.

2. Wear whatever you want. You pick the theme of your photoshoot.
If you're a girl, I can maybe do hair and makeup for you, if wanted [i get nervous when doing so for other people lol].

3. Pick the date, and time. Summer is here, and I've got all the time in the world.
I dont really care about how long it takes, unless it conflicts a bit with my schedule lol.

4. Cost won't be ridiculous. It depends where you want to do it, how many shots, and if you want it sent through email or on a CD.


5. I ,myself, or my graphic designing friend will personally edit each and every picture i take of you. Which means resizing, editing the colors, and the whole enchilada. After that, I will either send them to your email, myspace, or whatever. OR you can choose the option of having them put on a CD, so you wont ever lose 'em.

I guess that's about it.
any questions or to set up a shoot just message me or leave a comment.
No I'm not the best, but I'm not a n00b.

Here are some examples:
[before hand, its alot of my bf lol cuz i took a day to just take pics of him XD. others are of friends and such]
Also none of these photos are edited, but i can edit yours ^_^


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment